How can I setup BLE Sense tag in advertisement mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have recently received Wiced Sense Kit but I am trying to use it in advertisement mode so any app can received the advertisement and inform the server about the presence of the device. Appreciate your help on this

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

WICED Sense powers up in the Application mode, so the Application that ships on the WICED Sense Kit should be visible to the WICED Sense iOS or Android apps (available on the Apple Store and Google Play) almost immediately.

The quick start guide which ships with the kit talks about removing the plastic tab from the battery and powering the unit up for the first time.

The WICED Sense Table of Contents here is also helpful for t-shooting other more sophisticated items, such as trying to program the device for the first time (i.e. recovery procedure).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

WICED Sense powers up in the Application mode, so the Application that ships on the WICED Sense Kit should be visible to the WICED Sense iOS or Android apps (available on the Apple Store and Google Play) almost immediately.

The quick start guide which ships with the kit talks about removing the plastic tab from the battery and powering the unit up for the first time.

The WICED Sense Table of Contents here is also helpful for t-shooting other more sophisticated items, such as trying to program the device for the first time (i.e. recovery procedure).

0 Likes