Hi, I want to know what bluetooth model the wiced sense kit use? I want to make it to connect with MCU, so I need to buy a bluetooth module intall in the MCU to match with wiced sense kit. thanks!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

WICED Sense uses the BCM20737S module.

I believe there is a link to the Bill of Materials for the kit here in the WICED Sense Table of Contents

If you are attempting to interface the BCM20737S to an external MCU, the full featured TAG3 board would be a better choice as WICED Sense is not very useful for serious development as it was designed to be an demonstration kit only.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

WICED Sense uses the BCM20737S module.

I believe there is a link to the Bill of Materials for the kit here in the WICED Sense Table of Contents

If you are attempting to interface the BCM20737S to an external MCU, the full featured TAG3 board would be a better choice as WICED Sense is not very useful for serious development as it was designed to be an demonstration kit only.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for you answer! So, where can I find the full featured TAG3 board if I want to get one? What do you mean about the WICED Sense was designed to be an demonstration kit only? There are any problems if I want to interface the BCM20737S to an external MCU? Thanks!

0 Likes

There are no headers of any sort on the WICED Sense I'm aware of....I guess you could crack the case open and see if there are pads inside to connect to the PUART.

The TAG3 board should be in stock at one of your local distributors: Distributors

The part number is BCM92073X_LE_KIT

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

What can I do with the BCM92073X_LE_KIT? is it a  kind of MCU? can i match it with wiced sense kit? Thanks!

0 Likes