Channel info for the received Adv

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

When the master receives an Adv packet, is it possible to know which channel was used for that packet?    If currently there is no such API, may I suggest to add it in the future?   Thank you.

0 Likes
4 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

hlee

I believe your question is answered at the very bottom of this thread: Re: Use only one channel

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. mwf_mmfae The questions are different.  I understand that the master cannot just scan a specific channel from the last discussion.  I am asking if it is possible to provide information on which channel the master receives each Adv packet.  (Assume the master scans all three advertising channels.)   If currently it is not possible to provide channel info, I would like to suggest to add that API in the future.   Thank you.

0 Likes

The user asks:

"In the advertisement report, is it possible for the master to know which channel it receives each advertisement packet?"

That sounds like what you are trying to do as well.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

My bad.  I did not see the second page.  Since the master node should know which channel it is scanning, then may I suggest to add that API in the future?   Thank you.

0 Likes