Application note for BCM92073x_LE_Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Where can I get the application note of below applications?

A4WP Power Transmitter

A4WP Power Receiver

Automation I/O Application

Blood Pressure Monitor Application

Cycling Speed and Cadence Application

Glucose Meter Application

Health Thermometer Application

Heart Rate Monitor Application

Hello Client Application

I2C Temperature sensor

There are a lot of example applications but I didn't see the application note how to connect between BCM92073x_LE_Kit and application device, which component you use for testing, etc.

Please device where I can get it.

Thanks.

Regards,

Thiha

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

There are no specific AppNotes available for each of the profiles we provide within the SDK.

However, many of those on your list are standard BT Sig approved profiles and include alot of comments internally within the code, so you should find this helpful during the time you are researching and coming up to speed on the part/dev environment.

In addition, you will want to start with the Quick Start Guide here: WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.1 and TAG3 Board)

This has an example of setting up the TAG board you have, including compiling your first program on that board (Heart Rate Monitor) and running it.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

There are no specific AppNotes available for each of the profiles we provide within the SDK.

However, many of those on your list are standard BT Sig approved profiles and include alot of comments internally within the code, so you should find this helpful during the time you are researching and coming up to speed on the part/dev environment.

In addition, you will want to start with the Quick Start Guide here: WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.1 and TAG3 Board)

This has an example of setting up the TAG board you have, including compiling your first program on that board (Heart Rate Monitor) and running it.

Good luck.

0 Likes