Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
erikjcox
Silicon Carbide
Hi Guys, we are a small company based in Liverpool Uk and we have recently developed a new gas sensing device – OPTIX for vacuum processes. Its differ... Show More
Katholni
Silicon Carbide
Hi colleagues ! I can`t find a basictype for  IMZA120R015M1H. We need this for export control classification evidence best regards, Bernhard Show More
tommylee
Silicon Carbide
Hi colleagues,I tried to get the the pspice model for FS45MR12W1M1_B11 from the INFINEON web site but i couldn't find it.There is only PLECS model fo... Show More
User22713
Silicon Carbide
Hi guys,I want to know where I can get the PSpice model for any of these MOSFET of 650V SiC Trench family:IMZA65R027M1HIMZA65R048M1HIMZA65R072M1HIMZA6... Show More
Fränce
Silicon Carbide
I was wondering, is there a possibility to avoid parasitic turn-on without a negative voltage supply?
Fränce
Silicon Carbide
I am studying SiC diodes for a PFC circuit in Commercial AC 7HP. I want to compare SiC Diode with Si Diode. Can you check the following diode's trr va... Show More
User17810
Silicon Carbide
Hi, I have a question, is there any information on measurement techniques of high-speed voltage and current waveforms?
User20681
Silicon Carbide
Hi there,We are developing a 50kW three phase inverter using 4Si/2SiC ANPC converter and are evaluating various SiC mosfets. Based on the ratings, FF2... Show More
User19064
Silicon Carbide
We work in the photovoltaic industry and need to test 24 module strings, operating at 1500Vdc./10A. In order to perform the tests, we have a 1500Vdc 1... Show More
User17665
Silicon Carbide
What gate drivers can be used for CoolSiC mosfet devices?