psoc creator unable to open project.h

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chch_3621411
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

hello there i'm in Psoc creattor  4.2 and i'm working code exemple i didn't change anything in the project i tried to build but i have this error "Unable to open file from disk: (A window with the key 'K:\Documents\PSoC Creator\project adress\CYPD3175-24LQXQ_pa_direct_fb.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\project.h' is already being managed by the dock manager. Create a unique key to add the window.)" i generated folder i can see the project.h with "?" symbol what does that means how i can  i fix the problem ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
chch_3621411
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

i just checked out the files in that particular code exemple have lock icon (emoji) next their names and i can't edit them.

0 Likes

Hi chch_3621411​,

Can you please mention which code example are you following?

If it builds successfully with the older version of PSoC Creator, one of the reasons for build to fail may be the error in placing and routing with the newer Version of PSoC Creator. You can go through the section 'Migrating from Older PSoC Creator Versions' in the PSoC Creator User Guide by Open PSoC Creator -> Help ->  PSoC Creator User Guide.

Please let us know in case of further clarifications.

Thanks and Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes