isr component directly detects rising edge. Is this idea going to be work?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to simplify my hardware design for raising 2 interrupts events with a single digital input pin to detect pulse edges.  So my idea is to use digital input hardware pin to detect pulse falling edge while a isr component to detect a rising edge by connecting to the digital input pin. This trys to raise 2 seperated interrupt events. Make clear that it is not to raise a single event with detecting rising and falling edge. The topdesign is shown as following diagram. Is this going to work? Has anyone have any this experience?

Qingshan

0 Likes
2 Replies
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Answered here -

www.cypress.com/

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi qing-san, Pin-direct isr(isrLick0_rise) and Pins isr(isrLick0), Of course both are working. ISR property only can select a rise-edge but to through an invert logic can be select fall-edge. Besides, Pins isr(isrLick0) can reduce interruption resources, One ISR for multi pins. [input] tab of PIns property can select rise and fall. I recommand use Pins ISR and select [derived] in ISR property. That is neat I think. To use Pins-ISR, need one notice. Have to ensure clearing ISR in ISR routine. [uint8 Pin_ClearInterrupt(void);] That is my experience and the article is here http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2232&rID=75317 Please refer bundle design. Happy Interruption..   
0 Likes