Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This is the guide that will help you upgrade your PSoC Creator projects that are based on old verstion Creator software to Creator 1.0 and migrate to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Ten short PSoC Creator tutorial videos have just been posted to the Cypress Developer Community (www.cypress.com/go/community).    Click on the Videos... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
On prior embedded projects, I would debug some code, and get some bit of it working--and save a copy of that.  That way, if something broke, no matter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
All,    background: you can only use PSoC Creator together with a PSoC 3 or PSoC 5 in mind. It is possible to evaluate the user interface of Creator w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I create a new project, "error1.PNG" pops up         When I click Yes in that and go on and click on the design area, I get "error2.png" popup ..... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am openning a special post for implementing CAN Bus in PSoC 3 and 5.    Please check the attached link for a report that explain the procedures (ste... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
    Hi,     i wanna to enlarge the font of the code editor, how to set it?     i failed to set it in the "Fonts and Colors".     who can give some ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm not much of a software guy.  My method of debugging code is to always have some open I/O bits, and I will strobe them at various times, as necessa... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi All,    Question: After installing Creator, what do I have to do to get the IDE to Find a Kit or a Solution?    I have clicked the refresh button n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have a problem with CSD configuration  Wizard utility: device appears in the wizard windows only for Cy8c21534; if I try to use 21234 etc. th... Show More