Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have imported "Thermistor_Calc" to PSoC Creator CyComponentLibary.cyprj from "AN66477-PSoC35 Temperature Measurement with Thermistor" .    Then I cr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
     Are there times when your development PC can't be connected to the internet? To ensure that you always have the latest version of Cypress softwar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
PSoC Designer 5.1 SP2 and PSoC Programmer 3.13 are now released through CyInstaller and website               www.cypress.com/go/psocdesigner.     T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The existing library of communications components seems to have most of the bases covered.    One thing I could use that isn't there is a 1-wire compo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 There will be a free webinar tomorrow on creating a Bootloader in PSoC.  You can get it's WebEx information, and see all upcoming live webinars here:... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

I have a PSoC3 Project. I want to know the version of Creator on which it was built last time. 

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
How do I take signals from one schematic page to another?  I know I can make the sheet larger, but I see the symbol for an connector, so I'm wondering... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The Keil documentation includes a    #pragma small    directive to allow small model code to be generated on a function or file scope.  If I put the d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
If I rename or remove some components, I get a new copy of the generated source with the correct name, which is good. I also get the new source added ... Show More
JeMe_288686
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I got an illegal macro name in PSoCGPIOINT.h Generated by PSoC Designer 5.1.2101.0         As this file is generated by Designer, I can't modify it, i... Show More