Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have two machines running Cypress Designer.  My main machine is running Cypress Designer 5.1 build 1875 and I wanted to ensure that the new Cypress ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'am getting this error, while attempting to open a project in recent psoc designer 5.2 SP1.    Using windows 7 64bit. Error message says about resins... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I'm trying to install PSoC Creator and the FirstTouch Kit for PSoC3 (CYC8KIT-003)    PSoC Creator seems to be installed OK, but when I try to ... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Today the Cypress Update Manager on my PC told me there was an update to PSoC Programmer.    I allowed it to do the 'update' but instead all it did w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear Cypress community, I tried the new SD memory communications module for PSoC5.    When I tried to build the project with this module, i got MMC_X_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have been fighting for about 10 hours now with a very weird problem in Creator that I got after splitting my code.    I wrote a function and header ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
           Multi- Channel Bootloading with PSoC Creator V2_0                                                  With PSoC Creator v2_0, you can now boot... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        There is a problem with the update of New Flash Player(V11) so you could check, including the solution. 1. SVG viewer to become inoperable PSo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    According to knowledge base, the timer_writeCounter() API has problems, was it fixed in the the latest release or we should still use the worka... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
As I am a bit older now, I have to look more frequently into different files checking for declarations, names #defines etc.    In PSoC Creator is a wo... Show More