Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear Cypress:    I'm using Creator 2.0. I've not yet given 2.1 a try, but if the following are not yet included in 2.1, would you consider adding them... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
One suggestion, when a DVK is installed, along with that Creator becomes    "aware" of DVK pin usage, such that when picking a pin to place one can   ... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Errormessage for Warning 1361: "The design contins" should read "contains"         Bob Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The only way you may have noticed this improvement is when you hit the limit with PSoC Creator 2.0 before and tried the same project with higher speed... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Did a number of kit and other updates, all went fine until this one.         Repeated attemps same URL error, looks like update has a bad link referen... Show More
PatrickK_71
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Where do I find the WaveDAC8 component and how do I install it into the concept librayr?    Why was it not installed with 2.1? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Holy cow, some of the new features in version 2.1 are amazing. I was just browsing through the PSoC Insider Blog and found a very interesting list of ... Show More
rotec_264361
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
First of all, this could definitely be a user issue but here is what happened:    I opened Creator 2.1 and 2.0 at the same time using 2 monitors and s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Are there any plans to merge PSoC Creator with PSoC Designer??, it is really a time waste to have two design paltforms. PSoC designer is very boring ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Immediately, I was favorited the CREATOR2.1 I think a major step forward in this CREATOR. ... Analog device editor, Rubber band mode, New Powe... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.