Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi all    Im making simple OneShot module component. Working fine but please help me with bit wide implementation.    Attached file is 4bit version p... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I really like Creator. I am a big fan of it and use it daily. It is a very good quality product in my humble opinion.    However the developer teams ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Why do neither of these oscillate ?                  Regards, Dana. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I saw SPI Master, SPI Slave, EZI2C Slave components; however, I could not find I2C master.   Has any one created one for reading multiple I2C slave d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 hi to all,    i have downloaded designer 5.3 and installed . but unable to open the program. here i am uploading  a snapshot.    please help in this ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the Signal Pin Table a column for InitialValue should be added.         Regards, Dana. Show More
HeLi_263931
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Since the blog posting stating that is visible but on the homepage, but the link doesn't work: PSoC Creator 2.2 can be downloaded here. It fixes some ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        When change color of text box in TopDesign, Designated color has return to black. After that, change property [Format Shape] Just changed corr... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
That is a really nice one: in the way of creating a new component I suddenly can see that the timer component behaves unusually. Normally when a clock... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am using the Creator 2.2 and target for PSoC5LP.      When commented out sscanf() function, the compiler stated Flash used: 30440 of 262144 byte (1... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.