Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,         "Generate Project Datasheet" depends on the assumption that the Top Scheet is named "TopDesign.cysch". My projects instead have different... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hello sir,    I want to download cyusb for linux.    what should i do? Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I should know how to do this, but for some reason I have a mental block. I have a very basic project, with two digital input pins and a deboun... Show More
AzGa_264406
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 In order to get acquainted with the PSoC 4, I decided to play with the PSoC Creator 2.2 SP1. However, my home PC is     slightly below the minimum re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a design in PSoC Creator 2.1 which works on a PSoC 5. I recently moved over to a PSoC5LP, which mean I must move my design over to PSoC Creator... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi Pals, When use the USB needs accurate oscillation as within 0.25%. When I want to change this parameter in clock editor, all editting was d... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Would it be possible to change the flow of Designer install so that    one click brings user to all necessary input checkoffs, like license,    then n... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Does Creator 2.2 have any control of structure packing of data?  For example I create a structure like:    typedefuint8 LoadedFlag;uint16 Version; str... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I downloaded PSoC Designer5.3 from cypress site but I couldn't install it.    My OS is window7 64bit.    During the installation, it shows a "... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Would it be possible to change the flow of Creator install so that    one click brings user to all necessary input checkoffs, like license,    then ne... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.