Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the kit the CY8C28 processor module uses a CY8C28000, however this note in the    datasheet may explain why one cannot select this part from Design... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I have an I2C Component in my design, using Fixed Function block at 100kHz speed. It is set in slave mode and initialized with a buffer of 250... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
A suggestion to Cypress for customers who need IA's -         1) If designer wants to use PGA in a 2 or 3 OpAmp configuration needed    is a spec for ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I would like to do some data logging with USB, so to get started on my first USB project I am trying the USB_UART example, unmodified, with a CYC8KIT... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Using MATLAB -

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Is there any way to add names to bits in a status register? What I want to be able to do is add actual names to the internal signal so the mas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        This Community Component implements 2 16-bit PWMs (independent period counters) in 2 UDBs. An example project shows the use of the Component t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, kind of an unusual request.  Our company is showing a device at a trade show starting tomorrow (Sunday, June 23) in San Francisco, CA.  One of the... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello.    I have yet to successfully bundle a project, then unzip it and run it. Therefore, I cannot backup my projects and have no way to recover on ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        how to enable the LVD interruput?and how to revise the LVD ISR    Show More