Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Would be nice if Pin labels showed user names AND tool generated names,    like you do for the LCD pins, the only pins you apparently do this for.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone, Anyone here have prior experience in development of a signal conditioner in Psoc Creator ? Actually, the main components which I have... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When chose digital signal for IMO oscilation source, Frequency item in Digital-Signal-Box never can enter. If this can't do, other signal can't deter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I recently had a look at the following API call of a PSoC4 Pulse Width Modulation component.    void PWM_Start(void) {   if (0u == PWM_initVar) {     ... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
    Hi.        I often use the projects of other authors. These projects have a lot of options.    for example  in  Project-> Build Settings...    To... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Not sure if anyone start a thread on this. But I do it anyway. PLEASE FIX THE FORUM WITH THE SMALL TEXT BOx. I AM USING IE8.    Show More
MarkH_61
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The WaveDAC8 component is a simple component to generate waveforms using the PSoC3/5 DACs and DMA.  It has a nice GUI so the waveform can be generated... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am about to complete a Creator project for PSoC3 (my first major project) and would like to add some flash protection before I release it for use.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello. I got the newest  version of PSOC Creator.      I have a strange bug,:  After opening,editing and  saving my project it randomly  returns to it... Show More
HeLi_263931
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
My Cypress updater installed a new component pack this morning. There are four new components available:         EEPROM emulation (in flash)     LED s... Show More