Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
pefa_4425936
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi. Over the past couple days I’ve been suffering from an issue where my PSOC creator crashes within seconds of typing code. Upon further investigatio... Show More
Hamengde
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
我现在使用的是CY3280—MBR接CY8CKIT—042主机,我希望通过042板子配置CY3280MBR,但我在例程中修改例程中用于配置CY3280板子的.h文件并烧录后就会有蓝灯不断在闪,这是什么原因,该如何解决。(我修改的例程是CY3280-MBR EVK中的Host_Interrput_LE... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, I have a workspace that has 2 "Design projects" and one "Library project". The "Library project" is that one that contains the shared code. And fr... Show More
NaJa_4363881
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,  I am using PSoC 4 device (CY8C4014LQI-422) for buffering few digital input signals to digital output pins. I am currently using available APIs... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Is it possible to highlighting all occurrences of a variable (or text item) when it is chosen in PSoC Creator . Like in other IDEs, when we double ... Show More
jon
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In PSoC Creator 4.3 and using a Cypress Miniprog, when the miniprog can't find a target, the "select debug target" dialog almost slows down to a halt.... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,it's been a while since the last update. I wonder if Cypress is still working on updates or if there's a new tool or something like that coming. I ... Show More
BhSr_4843381
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hey,  I am unable to edit or modify the main.c program after closing and opening the PSoC creator 4.4. I have been using PSoC creator 4.4 for the last... Show More
anne_4609456
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi. I'm using sample code in C++ located in Cypress-SDK: "Cypress\Programmer\Examples\Programming\PSoC1\ISSP\Cpp_Ex" to program a HEX file to CY7C6380... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi I am creating a custom profile in BLE, (it will be used for PSoC63 central and peripheral devices). I am struggling to find the variable or structu... Show More
Board Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
Top liked authors