Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,          Found an interesting error. Thought to share with you all.          While programming from MiniProg3, if you find the following error ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi     I'm using the latest PSOC Creator with CY8C5868LTI-LP039. When I try compiling a program I keep getting these two errors:    Error in componen... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In Creator 2.1, what is a good way to have a whole project (workspace?) saved to a particular folder?    Can I save a copy later in a different folder... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I used to be able to open a UM Datesheet, as a PDF, in Foxit and extract    images and content for the datasheet to assist forum users. Now that    se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Here is an example on how the object files of one project can be linked to another.    Objective is to link the object files of the compiled source fi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        When I use Emulated EEPROM Component in my Bootloadable Project, I find that PSoC gets stuck in the Bootloader Code on subsequent power-up or ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello!              Quick question that I'm sure will be answered quickly:            CY8C5568AXI-060 is not supported on PSoC Creator 3.0? I got a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Can i use any Component in my verilog code by instantiating it?

kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 The following piece of code give the error:    .\usb_uart.c:210:3: warning: array subscript has type 'char' [-Wchar-subscripts] at the line marked wi... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I hope this is the best place to do this, if there is a better less-public place to report bugs please do let me know!    <br>    In Creator 3.0 if y... Show More