Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

MoCh_295286
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Has anyone else recently upgraded and noticed differences?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In an attempt to get these projects out the world at large, I have decided to post them to the community components forms.  Again, not specifically a ... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 At the uni where I work I want to get people onto psocs in the future to replace the PIC micro controllers we use to teach students.    however we ne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am a student in a electronic school and i need to realize a project with two PSOC 5 's kits ( CY8CKIT-050 PSOC 5 LP and module CY8CKIT-017 CA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Any news about new Creator 3.x and new components ?         Thanks info         P.S. and old Psoc5 chip supports 🙂 Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'm programming the UART to do 921,600 baud and seem to be having issues with the upper nibble on values. The \r comes through fine but anythin... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have filed a tech case on this with Cypress, but thought community should know -         DTMFDialer_DialFromRam( );         If this function is give... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 At the uni where I work I want to get people onto psocs in the future to replace the PIC micro controllers we use to teach students.    however we ne... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
          http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2232&rID=93321&message=posted         Would be nice if the memory view tab in debug offered a FLASH opt... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.