Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Maybe it's a new bug or maybe this is how it's been all the time. I did a search in the forum but nothing showed up.    So I have a project and I do a... Show More
stsm_296211
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a CY8C3866 project using the standard 2x16 parallel char LCD (on port6) & a number of other components working fine on TQFP-100 part 030 board.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi, I am attempting to modify an existing design to add a WaveDAC8. I receive the following error: Resource limit: Maximum number of SC Fixed ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
We share the same source code over several different PSoC devices (PSoC 3 and PSoC 5) and  use a varying amount of features. For some debug functions,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    In my program I write and read to  and from PSoC5 EEPROM.    But during read I found unexpected values. The problem is now that I don't know if... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I have a custom board with PSoC5 using USBUART.  In the past, I got this board version working and enumerating just fine.  Today, I pulled out a seco... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, I`m wondering if there is GUIDRV_FlexColor for emWin library in psoc. I couldn`t find .C and .H file in that folder. based on segger documenta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I find many had these CMSIS related issues raised in these forums but unfortunately I don't see any solution yet.    I need to use ARM CMSIS DSP Libs ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a problem on communication by SPI.    I observe the following behavoir: the transmission is OK when I send 2 bytes together, but when I send th... Show More