Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Good afternoon everyone,    I'm creating a capsense module with CY8C20534.    It constructing a board with 4 buttons & 1 slider (with 4 sensors/button... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'm note sure if I'm asking teh question in the correct forum. sorry if it is not.    In the SW we are developing we want to use the EmFile SW ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'm note sure if I'm asking the question in the correct forum. sorry if it is not.    In the SW we are developing we want to use the EmFile (http://www.cypress.com/?rID=58694... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
how to assign the values for the buttons and the sliders, while using the PSoC--CY8C20534  for e.g.  void display_update_LEDs(BYTE sensor_state) {    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Coming from the world of TI, there was a (obscure) place on my C: drive where I could go to explore .c and .h files that my programs typically depende... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
  Hi!    I have been trying to configure PLD0 of UDB2 as a 2:4 decoder from the main.c code after instantiating a single LUT with two inputs and 4 out... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I found the following infomation in  "Datapath Configuration Tool Cheat Sheet_001-86838.pdf" page 9     Compare block 0 can compare only D0 and a mask... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I just received a couple of the RedPine Wifi Expansion board kits and downloaded the software from RedPine.    The thing I am having trouble with is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have followed the Cypress recommendation and installed the compiler from Keil. It builds my project successfully with a more compact code as ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         not sure if this is the right forum place, my question isn't related to a given device, but the development tools, GCC in this case.      ... Show More