Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi, Does anyone know of a site that offers third party components for PSOC. I am looking for a 1-wire component for 5LP. Thanks    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi to all,    Greetings for the day.    I'm trying to implement the code for the #11 Buttons, while doing this I'm getting the following errors:-    !... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Factory, anyone have the zip file of the PSOC Designer Code file for    this ap note ?         Regards, Danba. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Recently I have been scouring the web looking for examples on a particular project (C based).                     Unfortunately or otherwise, I was q... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I am wanting to make a component for real time clock driver using SPI. When I create a library and add a schematic implementation, there is no... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi to all, I'm trying to use the bridge control panel for my board. I have connected the BCP to my PC & board as I2C slave.    While doing it I do not... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I'm pretty new to Cypress PSoC and to Creator. I'm learning how to use it and have done some of the examples.    I have a project that someone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Do any of you guys use GitHub for your PSoC Creator 3 workspace projects? What do you guys use in your .gitignore file? What files are neccissary and ... Show More
SuMa_296631
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Just getting started with the PSoC5LP (although I have used other devices for many years) and I'm not sure the best way to implement a state machine i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm just starting out tinkering with my first PSoC project and playing with (what I'm hoping to be) the easy version of programmable logic.    Anyway,... Show More