Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I am currently using a  PSOC  Creator 3.0 for creating a simple psoc 4 application and I am looking for a way to add version number to the hex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Could you solve this?    I want to open sample projects, but pass error occures.    Psoc tells:    Unable to save the workspace's user data file "C:\... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,    1.  I Have a 4 BTNS available to me for my slider.    2.  The slider consists of 4 stage operation.    3.  I do not hold an extra B... Show More
stsm_296211
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm creating a range of pulse signals in response to an external trigger (stretching, delaying, etc.) to replace some expensive FPGA functions w/PSoC3... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I note that creator generated code seems to include cyfitter.h, cytypes.h and devices.h    I think devices.h gives access within C files to the compo... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am having trouble casting and array to pass to a function. In the code below I am wanting to pass an array of ASCII HEX characters to a function th... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 After all thse posts, I just noticed the little buttons in some of them.    Should I be clicking these? Are they a type of "Accepted Solution" indica... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Can someone please explain how I can view the value of calculated defines during debug?    I have a set of addresses to use as pointers for an array.... Show More
StSi_284576
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Cypress Dev-Team,    I'd like to request a feature that I would find very useful: Since I have several components now that "use" other components b... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am having a bit of trouble calling PutArray.    My data buffer is an element in a struct and it has type    uint8  Buf[];    When I call  COM_PutAr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.