Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Is there any decent document or examples around that shows how to use the UART FIFO?    I note many discussions on UARTs and there seems to be plenty... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,         i am using the CapSense controller of PSoC.     The touching element i built can be seen in the attached file....I coated a tr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there any documentation on creating custom services in psoc-ble??        I am trying to create an interface similar to the TI SensorTag and when I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello. I'm using a board which has a Bootloader app generated using PSoC Creator 3.0 using UART. Now, using PSoC Creator 3.1 the Bootloader Host cann... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello,     in an older version of Creator 3.1 (I'm not sure which), the  BLE Battery Level  example project (for PSoC 4 BLE)  used a watchdog timer f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    We develop some boards at Lynx ES and we advise our customers to use PSOC Creator and buy a miniprog3 even if they have some cortex-M compa... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         does anybody know if it's possible to write software for the PSoC devices without using the graphical part of PSoC Creator?         Reason... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I have been playing around with the PWM and dead band function and think I might have a solution for my 125 kHz modulated H-Bridge driver. The... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 After the 400th time I wrote the same project to test something simple with the ADC and put the result on the LCD, I decided to make a component to s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello, I have the PSOC 4 Pioneer Kit and with 3.1 I don't see the PSOC 4 devices...even when I bring up the device selector. But when I use cr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.