Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I'm getting into embedded programming - my last experience was C/ASM about 20 years ago....         I am trying to use the SPI component to transmit ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am building a project on psoc 5LP. By using easy to use cc2500 module I am able to receive the string I wanted to psoc and display it in the lcd sc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    Since a week I have started to work with PSoc creater and I must say I like the concept. I didn’t take to long however to run into it’s limita... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I'm trying to compile an open-source program that requires FX3 SDK v1.2.3. But, I couldn't find the download link for that particular version ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I'm developing a firmware which should communicate with I2C or RS23 switching the two method runtime. I'm using The CY8C4245AXI-483 chip on wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
So this is new... I tried adding an include file at the top of a source file and I can type "#include" but typing anything after that will result in a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi     Is PSoc 5 development kit (With creator 2 and Chip cy8c5568axi-060) compatible with Win 8 64 bit OS?    I installed the creator which came in d... Show More
AnRo_297691
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I can't for the life of me find where the Configuration Utility is located for the CY7C65211-24LTXI chip. This link http://www.cypress.com/?rID=83110... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I can't believe PSoC creator 3.0 refuses to allow projects using PSoC 5.    I understand PSoC 5 has been deleted from the product catalog, and replac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I use about a dozen different development environments, and in pretty much all of them there is a way to output debug text and values to the IDE in a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.