Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

AnEy_1336741
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        First build: Find pin assignments automatically Then lock found pins Build again: Results in more warnings! Why???    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've over-ridden the _write() function so that printf output is directed to a device (one of several UARTs) of my choosing.  The _write() method takes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello all,    Greetings for the day.    I am just starting to understand the PSoC Creator, for that I had it downloaded from the Cypress's site & now ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the interest of using a UART without the overhead of a fully-featured SCB component, may I present the Simple_UART component?     Feedback is appre... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
There is a new update for Creator 3.1 which corrects some errors in components. Very useful.         But one question remains: How can I get the updat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to create a component with a variable width, similar to the 'Basic Counter' in the Utility subfolder of the Cypress library. This componen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 If the code only use systic or sleeptimer, they work well, if you use them together, the systic will only work once. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Pardon my ignorance, but where is the update button?, or how to manually launch the update manager?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello all,    I have implemented the Capsense slider as a fan regulator; while doing that I have used capacitors to control the fans speed.    The pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am trying to create a UDB element with the UDB Editor, but I can't figure out how to bring P0 and P1 in and out.  I don't see how that is done and ... Show More