Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have looked through several documents and videos regarding the workspace explorer but cannot find the answer.    What does the asterisk at start of ... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I just updated to PSoC Creator 3.2 Service Pack 1.    Only some minor corrections have been made, so no reason not to update.         Bob Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have been working with BLE Pioneer Kit and PRoC module.    I have a low power project that has been working for a while.  I ran debug mode a few tim... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    First you can see the figure.    Source Port variable data type is unsigned short so the next destport variable address is 0x20000D84.    destp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    need your help, may be wrong thread...    I ve just unpacked an unused but dusted PSoC1 evaluation kit because I need to adjust an old sour... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
even though i don't have any layout constraints (that i know of), the fitter complains:        Error: plm.M0005: Fixed location constraints could not ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I used different sheets for different functions and due to limited space of the sheet. Now I would like to connect two input pins with two outp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello, I've been trying unsuccessfully to install the drivers for USBUART. My computer is able to see the device connected, but when I try to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi everyone!    I am intending to share data between two functions on a different .c files. On all examples I have seen on PSoC Creator,  all of them ... Show More
DaSi_281136
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I ran out of SRAM in my application and so I have 4000 bytes of data that I'd like to store in Flash as an array. I tried 'const int8 pgm[4000] = {0x4... Show More