Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
has anybody worked up an SQI component. there are many memory and i/o chips that now support the 4 bit style of SQI. they quote much higher throughput... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, just starting to ramp up on the PSoC creator.  I am looking for the "go back" feature--similar to the back arrow in Visual Studio, or Alt-left-... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Currently tool is unable to delete a disabled page, menu item    shown but grayed out.         Regards, Dana. Show More
Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,         I have worked on a component for Modbus in Creator about three years ago. It's completed for about 80% and was discontinued as we found a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've spent the last two days trying to get a basic hello world to display on the a HD44780 character lcd. There is something inherently wrong with thi... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all, i´m trying to create my first component (a nRF24), so i did the symbol, and schematic implementation (see attached), until here is where the v... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I need to implement a synchronous receiver that receives 4 Data Bytes. The bytes are clocked by a hardware clock pin. I have written a routine ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I would like to know whether it is possible to integrate external hardware like LED, LCD etc with  CY8CKIT-042 Pioneer board . I could see lots of sam... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
If I could have one wish granted in PSoC Creator, it would be the ability to search the dropdown autocompletion list.    An easy implementation would ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have recently run into an issue of not being able to use the math.h cosine function with an argument that is a variable if TCWPM_WriteCompare() is p... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.