Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to resolve a timing violation reported by Creator 3.2 SP1 (3.2.0.6175) with the CY8C5868AXI-LP035.  Please refer to the attached schematic ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,     I am trying to use a Sample and hold component to hold constant a voltage in a circuit at certain times. The time period to hold the voltage i... Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    Got a "DEL: pft.M0028: warning: Clock Warning: (No elaborated design information exists for the project 'MME2_V0-3'. Not all DRCs could be r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have installed Cypress SDK linux version recently.    I am getting a warning if add a sample project to the sdk.    Invalid project path: Inc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, I am new to embedded code and PSoC Creator as well. I am embarrassed to ask such a basic question but I must as I am just not sure how to proce... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm using Touch Tuning Host Emulator(TTHE) and usually program using the touch Programmer which is implemented in the TTHE tools.      Just wonder is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello Community,    I am working PSoC 5LP and I am still a beginner so I hope my problem is a simple one for you. I managed to let my attached lcd dis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
has anybody worked up an SQI component. there are many memory and i/o chips that now support the 4 bit style of SQI. they quote much higher throughput... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, just starting to ramp up on the PSoC creator.  I am looking for the "go back" feature--similar to the back arrow in Visual Studio, or Alt-left-... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Currently tool is unable to delete a disabled page, menu item    shown but grayed out.         Regards, Dana. Show More