Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I archive my project, I get a warning that it can't find files.  I have deleted these files from the project long ago.   I can't seem to find whe... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,         I was wondering if anyone knows what's going on, if this is normal operation or what's wrong but I have been experiencing my creator h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi - I've recently purchased the  CY8CKIT-024 CapSense and I was intending to use it with an Arduino Uno.  I have the pin mapping from the guide but I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
First of all I am not sure where Energy Harvesting topics are supposed to be posted...    Santa brought me the S6SAE101A00SA1002 Solar Powered IoT Dev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm sure it's a simple thing but the code explorer window seems stuck looking at the cydwr file and says it's not a supported type.  How do you get it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm porting an application from a vendor to a cypress poject and they have supplied some of their code in a library.  Can anyone point me to an exampl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am a newbie working on PSoC.    Something weird happened when I try to run PSoC 4 BLE to control a sensor. The reset pin needs to be as low a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Ladies and Gents!  May I introduce the hardware Multiply and Accumulate block! Gain access to the powerful 24x24 bit multiply and accumulate block i... Show More
anpi_1343696
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is it me or does PSOC Creator 3.3 take significantly longer to open projects than version 3.2?    I tried opening the UART to BLE peripheral workspace... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hi,    in debugging mode when  I pressed F10 to pass next line, I fall on system interrupt part. So that I am not able to debugging succesfuly.    Cou... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.