Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

JoLo_285951
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear All,    I am developing a relatively complex project and lastly the option of Debug is not active any longer, so I can not debug my project. I at... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I just installed PSoC Creator 3.3 SP1. When I try to create a new project, starting from scratch, CY8CKIT-049-42xx is not part of the target... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello    I am trying to build a proxy sense application using a CY8CMBR3102.    Although what i find is that there is a lot of toggling on the output ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    We have a different behaviour of the Cypress SPI modules on different Cypress CPUs. When we use the SPI Slave non SCB (UDB?) based, version... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, Just Setting up CY8CKIT042BLEKIT, and I am getting the following PSoC Programmer error (Cut & past): ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Here is another display component, this time for OLEDs using the WS0010 controller in 4-bit parallel mode. I tried to make it a drop-in replacement to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm starting my first project with PSoCEVAL1 board. I try to replicate the example code which I found from the youtube video. Here I have attached the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am working on psoc 1 based application program of cypress - on pulse oximeter(spo2) AN2313, but constantly facing same issue in pulse error, the pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I have been working for a year with the PSOC creator. But also I have worked with a C++ IDE called Code Blocks. I have to say that it is less comfort... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,    I've written a component for controlling ST7565-based graphic LCDs. It supports the common drawing functions (lines/rectangles/circ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.