Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi guys,    I use CY8CMBR3116, when setting the Thresholds for the button, The difference count always is greater than 250, no matter the Sensitivity ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to read out raw counts from CY8CMBR3116 which works well for one single sensor.    My problem: I want to have a quick overview of the raw c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I seem to be having a bit of trouble including Verilog header files.    That is to say the include directive itself works just fine. The trouble is th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi everyone    do you know if there's a way to set bootloadable application version from an external tool? Once I tag a release in the source code man... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear sir/madam,        I configure a project of CY8C4014LQI-422 in PSoC creator 3.3, and export the project to Keil IDE successfully. However, I faile... Show More
AnRa_1522781
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Does PSoC Creator allow generation of call graphs for the application written? I mean I want to have a visual representation of the program.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        8-bit Pulse-width Modulator with 3 programmable compares implemented in less than a single UDB. The period is programmable as well. An example... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Every now and then the Cypress Update Manager detects outdated software and offers me the choice to "update".    This works great for PSoC Programmer ... Show More
RobynW
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Attached is the project for the PSoC Creator 101 CY8KIT-049 Prototyping Kit Resent and Return to Bootloader Project.     Remember to set the path to y... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am testing a S6SAE101A00SA1002 evaluation kit, and I need to test the Bluetooth communication in a dark environment, so the solar cell cannot... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.