Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

GrLe_1336286
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi All    As a result of not always working in the Creator IDE, say Droidedit while on the road, the CYDEV_CHIP_JTAG_ID is not always accessible in cy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,     i have some files with .cfg extension. In this file their are some defines. Now the problem is, that Creator does not index these files, and f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I want to use CY8CMBR2110 but cannot determine from the datasheet if there is pwm support. There is a LED dimming option though. Please tell me if it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The recent post of http://www.cypress.com/blog/psoc-creator-news-and-information/psoc-creator-40-easy-access-kits-and-bluetooth-modules reminded me of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi All    Our safety-critical product that comprises several PSoC 5LP devices as well as a Stellaris Luminary micro (LM3S9B96) communicates with each ... Show More
edba_1929351
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi All    I am using PSOC creator 4, CY8CKIT-049-42xx  with the Mark Hastings Strip Light Controller example and having success getting it to work wit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I get some unnecessary and random file generated...i have attached the sreen shot of it..    and i also get error whenever i try to open projec... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Everyone         I wondered why PSoC Creator 3 and now with Creator 4,  the workspace  freezes  very frequently, it loses the cursor and this is re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,         I'm working my way through some tutorials and I found a project I want to open and build.  I was sucessful in opening it once; however,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
We are currently experimenting with the CY8CKIT-022 CapSense Liquid Level Sensing Shield. So far we have been using the demo software as is, with CSD ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.