Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I'm writing on behalf of my customer who is interested in analog coprocessor CY8C4A24.    There is a listed feature 14-bit Delta-Sigma ADC i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    Im new to this product and am trying to follow along with the youtube series 'creating a ble app for the iphone'. What I see on my laptop and wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I am using PSOC Creator 3.3 with the CY8Ckit-050. I believe some setting or something has gotten changed but I cannot figure it out. The pro... Show More
chsi_1572801
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am working with Creator 3.3. Can someone tell me how to get the components tab to show up under the workspace explorer. I can't seem to find a setti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I've recently started learning how to use PSOC Creator, so this may be an easy fix. I randomly cannot edit my main.c file, or any new text file... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone:    I am not new in the PSoC, I've worked with several PSoC 1, and I have made my own designs. But I have never worked with another fam... Show More
GrLe_1336286
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi All    After building an identical project in Creator 3.3 SP2 and 4.0, no component updates (against the Cypress recommendation), toolchain appears... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm working on a PSoC 4 project where I need to use the ADC for one signal. However, I get the following error during the analog placement step of the... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Using the demo CY8CKIT_046_USB_Audio as an example, I am trying to create a 4 channel USB audio adapter.     USBFS and I2S components both support the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have a CY3280-MBR3 Eval Kit which I am able to configure successfully using the EZ-Click SW.     I also have my application board, on which I... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.