Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'm implementing two custom components, both based on SPI, one use the SPI ( UDB version ) and the other use the SPI on PSoC4 devices ( based o... Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This is more of a "fundamental C" question, where we are using the PSOC5LP to accomplish our task.  Here goes:    Problem statement:    We have a "spe... Show More
LeHe_1819446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I used the Chinese language GB2312 coding fonts, but PSoc Creator does not seem to support GB2312 coding, I would like to ask you can change the codin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    I purchased a CY8CKit-059 and I want to make the kitprog psoc loading custom code. I downloaded and installed the files available under http://www.cypress.com/file/139876... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I'd like to use a bidirectional pin and change its direction from the code. This doesn't seem to be possible using the provided API. What's ... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I don't understand how to do a thing I believe should be pretty straight-forward. Which component should I use to create a node that has a v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Over on the PSoC Sensei Blog, Brad has started posting about my implementation of an Integer Square Root Calculator using datapaths. Here is the compo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    I'm a Windows10 user and have a problem with Windows Update as shown above.    Windows Update says, "Cypress - Other hardware - USB Bus Enumerat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
There's a bit of a mess with command line options passed to the compiler in a large PSoC Creator based project I'm working on. There's some per-file c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I want setup a CAN Receive Buffer with 11Bit-ID 0x7FF but I can't get it to work. After pressing ENTER always stands 0x001 in the ID field. ... Show More