Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hi every one ^^    i try to calculate the frequency of an input Pulse signal, sow i add a counter, the signal that i want to measure is a signal 200hz... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear community,  i'm very new to cypress psoc and have developed a little application which reads the temperature and humidity from an dht-22 sensor.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Cypress Team,    I have  CY8C3246LTI-149 PMON connected to more than 5 to 6 voltage rails for monitoring in my Board and due to some issues, all th... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Working on some changes and suddenly the debugger always stops here ->>>, but there are no breakpoints set:         void cyfitter_cfg(void) {     /* D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, I'm using CY8CKIT-042 PSoC Kit for my project but now when I open Psoc Creator it is showing me continuously one error i.e. warp synthesis not ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, todat I opened a new project, I wanted to have a timer running free on  my project so I can need to get delta time, the thing is that I start the ... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The attached project can be built if the links between XxDMA and XxDMAB are removed.  But if the 3 chain links are added, it fails to place some of th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    First off, thanks for adding the export to Makefile option to PSoC Creator 4.0. It's a greatly needed feature that enables tons of new tooli... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Just finished my first project. I feel confident with the software but I don't know how to create a standalone executable. ATM I have to attach... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
How can I find the latest version of the KEES component library? I have only   04/17/2014     from   https://github.com/LagunaMatada/GlowTime And  how... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.