Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Curious, I go to the element14 website, look at DVK link, and    Cypress trademark not shown amongst the other 9 vendors.    In fact in search for a m... Show More
gica_284176
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear All    For use a LUT, i found a free and efficient utility, with that it's possible design a FINITE STATE MACHINE, simulate and create the LUT ta... Show More
DzNg_1446756
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Made a mistake of updating to PSoc Creator 4.0.  Now the debug does not show the variable value, just the address.  Tried to go back to Creator 3.3 bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have been looking at adding a 9-clock-cycles to an I2C application and since the component does not provide a function to reset a hung SDA, I was wo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear Cypress Technical Support Services ,         I am writing in regards the programming of the  the keil ulink pro and i was getting some errors wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is it normal to have PSoC 4 generated code tree for a PSoC 5 device?    I would expect to generate only the PSoC 5 tree.          Tony Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
OK, here's my conundrum....    Been working on a design for a year, been through lots of iterations.  I wanna start with a clean slate, preserving the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
i am using psoc creator 3.3 service pack 2.i want part cy8c4126axi-443 (44 pin tqfp) this part is showing on website but not showing in creator device... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I found PSoC Creator 4.0 can compile C++ source.    But text editor of PSoC Creator doesn't support C++, so keyword highlight, auto complete doesn't w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a trouble in adding existing header file and source file.    The directory structure is like following,    workspace folder/            project... Show More