Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When working with the pins view (.cydwr) and double clicking on a given pin the pin configuration wizard opens up as expected.   When closing the pin ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Every time I open any workspace or project it opens without any problems.    But the second I click on anything inside the project, whether it is to a... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have been trying to use BLE Project #40 downloaded from GitHub. I have Creator 3.3, 4.0 and 4.1 installed on my Laptop,    I am not able to see the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi! Just got the reply from support that the emWin license has been frozen at 5.02 😞 Unfortunately, this is bad news as it looks like emWin i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi         I see this problem , how do I remedy?         regards    Hjalmar Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've looked in the PSoC Creator docs, on forums and other searches and couldn't find information about how to create custom build configurations.    I... Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I customize some keyboard shortcuts in PSoC Creator 3.3 SP2 (see here). After a while (not in the same session), PSoC Creator will lose my cust... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Hi I wont to know the difference between PSoC Programmer and PSoC Designer.

KeYp_290406
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
PDL install
solved msg Solved
When installing 4.1, PDL 2.1.0 was also installed or in my case at least was attempted. It caused my computer to lock and I had to hard reset. I'm gue... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Is it possible to link in a batch file so that it runs every time the "build" or "clean and build" project commands are executed? I can hack up the M... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.