Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Like many people I have been looking for a way to automatically execute some commands or batch files before or after a build. I'm still lookin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to have the LED stay on for 5 seconds after I push the button on the cy8ckit-049-42xx prototyping kit.Currently, it works the first time I... Show More
BuHa_1507271
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I can't seem to get 4.1 to work creating one of the sample projects...  E.g.:    1. File/New/Project    2. Target Kit: (Last used: CY8KIT-059 (PSoC 5L... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I created a design for a CYBLE-222014-01 which includes a TCPWM moduse set up as a timer; it has a 32 kHz clock input and 1x presaclar.  The period is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 This memo documents and distributes a 2nd order Cascaded Intergrator Comb (CIC) decimation filter implemented in a 16 bit datapath (also called a Sin... Show More
jepaz
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to log some variables to Micrium uCProbe, for this the program requires the compiled ELF file created by Psoc Creator after the last updat... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
  If Creator 4.1 saves a project, 4.0 is unable to open it.  The project is not recognized as such, at least on my machine.      Is there any way to b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi everyone, I have an issue while updating Cy_boot (v3.4) To the latest version in Creator 4.1. Already sent an email to Tech support but the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Creating a new project based on the Power Adapter example code project in 4.1, updating all components, and running a fresh clean and build gives me t... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've searched and read other threads in this forum but I can't get this to be recognized. I want to take an ADC result and convert it to a string so I... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.