Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm not sure where this belongs, but I am experiencing what is most likely a memory leak in PSoC Creator itself?    When I leave PSoC creator open, ac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hello everyone, hello cypress engeneers,    I downloaded and installed PSoC Creater 4.1 days ago under Windows XP.  But I find it can not compile any ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have this expression in a parameter validator message field:    Trigger2 valid value(s): `=(!$ShrTrigger2?"blank B")` `=($ShrTrigger1 && $ShrTrigger... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi All,    I am a newbie for this system. I have questions about digital GPIO write and read.    1. When I tried to copy code examples to  my new proj... Show More
JuVo_286221
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear community,     when developing with PSoC Creator and a team of Embedded Systems Engineers,  we are using subversion systems like Git to keep trac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there a way to mandate the value of a symbol parameter depending on the setting of another parameter?    What I mean is    - ParmA:     true/false ... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I was reading through your Blog on PSOC 6, and realized the comments at the bottom are BOT generated garbage. Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, it seems that 4.1 only has about ten examples (e.g. PWM, Timer, UART) installed. All others which are known from 4.0 and prior are not installed.... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Has anyone used openOCD with the PSOC?  In the changelogs for openOCD it indicates it has support for kitprog now.  I just don't have the clue for usi... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
  I tried filing a case, but it was closed immediately.  An email said I had to go to the support community, but the "support" link in the community p... Show More