Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

In every project on line 12 I give error #include <project.h> or #include "device.h". Thank.

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to write a mass programmer for production.The PSoC4/SWD/Cpp-EX Example code provided for erase flash  dose not seam to actually be able to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there any way to silently install PSoC Programmer? We have another tool that depends on it, and would like to be able to automatically install Prog... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,         I am trying to use the emWin library with a PSoC 5. However, at build time, I get the error: "undefined symbol `RomVectors' referenced in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,I want to create a pcb with CY8CMBR3108 and some proximity sensorsI was planning in following the same design as the CY8CKIT-024, with modificat... Show More
PeGu_352656
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

How can I see how much memory use the program from the MCU - flash and RAM ?

alro_2373731
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When rotating an AMux component in the software, most of the wires disconnect or switch connections to other wires.  This also happens when increasing... Show More
DaSm_1109836
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have archived a PSOC Creator 4.1 project using the "Minimal" setting in order to create the minimal amount of files that I need to create a GIT repo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I would like to know how to do multiple controller outputs through a single loop. I have 16 capacitive buttons on one board and would like to control ... Show More
moro_1580446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
CAN BUS
solved msg Solved
Hello friends,    I want to run CAN BUS interface with car.so I dont know how can i do that.if there anybody that know please help me to do?    and if... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.