Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hi,    any document about how to profile codes in psoc creator?    i found the arm-none-eabi-gprof.exe in the psoc import and wonder how it works?    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using BLE sensor to send data to mobile phone. I already installed CySmart app in my phone. It detects many devices around. But I want to specify... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I don't find any information about that. I read some informationsStep 1: Plug the CySmart USB Dongle into a Windows PCStep 2: Test and debug BLE devic... Show More
antrc_3264986
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I create a project in creator 4.2 the USB UART does not work. When I use the RTC example project it does. I traced it to missing stdio.h in the n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hi,everybody     when i use the miniprog3‘s dll to develop my programmer,some question hit me。when i invoke the API <DAP_Acquire(string OUT strError)>... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello all,I must've accidentally created a macro for a component in my Top Design file. Now whenever I navigate through the design pages I get a notif... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I just updated to CySmart, and now Cypress Update Manager no longer appears in my Windows 10 installation.The two events seem related 😉 but may not b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, I started to work with PSOC 4000 Pioneer Kit and wanted to run the Cap Cense Tuner example. My environment: PSOC Creator 4.2.0.641 and CY8CKIT-040... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi everyone ! i haven't good skills in programmation and i have a question. I work with an Opamp and i want to turn off a Red led when my voltage > 3.... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
LTspice
solved msg Solved
Hello,does Cypress have their components as models for simulation in LT Spice software?Regards Show More