Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

bjwi_3976676
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,It seems that in the current revision of AN68272 the example project for a C# UART Host Flasher has disappeared. In other threads (e.g. UART bootloader host project in VC++... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,For my project, I require to store values form an ADC into some variable. I am kinda new to C so I do not really know how datatypes work. I am ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

新安装软件,不能找到此文件。

anko_3968661
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
HelloWe have CY8CKIT-001 kit, where we are doing USB communication using USBFS using PSoC5LP Moadule. Now we want to give data to wavedac where pointe... Show More
tiphc_1376351
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I know how to download code to a Cypress chip that is on an evaluation board connected to a Pioneer kit.  I simply go through PSoC Creator.How do I do... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,I have already posted about this before but here we go again. I have recently uninstalled psoc creator 4.2 and tried to re install it. Whenever... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,I deleted my previous version (4.1) to make space to download PSoC Creator 4.2. Long story short, after deleting 4.2 (Another Mistake), I tried... Show More
leka_3804381
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The miniprog3 cy8ckit-002 I just bought can burn the program yesterday, but it can't burn todayWho can tell me what the problem isThe following is a s... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         it seems that there's an update to PSoC Creator. However, the Cypress Updater throws an error message "Error:002, installer unable to down... Show More
jike_3908921
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
We are running Creator 4.1 and didn't upgrade to 4.2 because of existing program compatibility problems. Some kits, such as CY8CKIT-042-BLE want 4.2 a... Show More