PSoC Designer 5.1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I used the multiple topology wizard for placing DelSig or LPFilters in any allowed position until some days ago. Something changed in the basic setup of the computer/PSoC Desiner and since then the Wizard does not open and it only shows an XML file instead the execution of the file. I have remove all .NET versions and reinstall. I have remove Designer 5.0 and install Designer 5.1 but the failure remains. 

I have tried to open a case with the problem, but this time Cypress seems not wanted to answer. It is curious because they always have help us very responsively. 

Any idea?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I used the multiple topology wizard for placing DelSig or LPFilters in any allowed position until some days ago. Something changed in the basic setup of the computer/PSoC Desiner and since then the Wizard does not open and it only shows an XML file instead the execution of the file. I have remove all .NET versions and reinstall. I have remove Designer 5.0 and install Designer 5.1 but the failure remains. 

I have tried to open a case with the problem, but this time Cypress seems not wanted to answer. It is curious because they always have help us very responsively. 

Any idea?

Thanks

Hi,

this is a serious issue and we would like to get more specifics to make sure we find the root cause.

Could you please send my an e-mail to rtcy -at- cypress -dot- com so that we can communicate directly. Once we found a solution I am more than happy to post it here on the forum.

Robert

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes