PSoC Creator Newbie

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey community!

Can anyone give me a good starting point for training with PSoC creator?  I wanted to find a video/guide that goes through a full project from begin to end if there is one.  I have gone through the quickstart guide, and understand the general flow of things, just wanted to find something with more details.  Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked
        Welcome in the fscinating world of PSoCs!   
When starting a new project you are presented with a representative list of working examples which all run on one of the development Kits. Just select one and understand it.   

Bob   
0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

You can look at the "100 PSoC projects in 100 days" series: www.element14.com/community/thread/23736

You can also look at the Creator video series, starting with 101: www.cypress.com/ (Architecture and design flow). Or you just look at the Creator online help, which is also very helpful...

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Some additional resources -

1) PSOC 3 Lab Book     http://www.cypress.com/?docID=33243

2) Regional seminars, contact your local sales office

3) FAE hands on demos, contact your local sales office

4) See attached -

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another good way would be to start by having a look at many of the example projects present in PSoC Creator and Cypress website forums...They really give you a good general understanding of the peripherals!

0 Likes