PSOC Creator 1.0 and PSOC Creator 2.0

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jawa_294416
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hi,

May I know where can I download PSOC Creator 1.0 Service Pack 2 and PSOC Creator 2.0 Component Pack 3?

Our customers are uisng old PSOC Creator, when we try to migrate the firmware to PSOC 3.0 and above, the program is not working. We would like to have the old PSOC creator software for the fiemware modification.

Thanks,

Jason 

1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There have many improvements been made in Creator 4.0 compared to the lower versions. Not only the user interface is much better now but there have been corrections made to the components to remove bugs. Which device is your customer using? (please exact part number).

Can you provide us with the not-working code so that we all can have a look at all of  the settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file. I will try to find out the reason for not-running. So your customer will get a brand-new revision.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
cadi_1014291
Level 6
Level 6
25 likes received 10 likes received 10 likes given

Hi Jason,

I couldn't find Creator 1.0, but there are archives for older Creator versions (2.0 and above), check: http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/psoc-creator-software-archive

Hope it helps

Carlos

0 Likes

Hi Carlos,

I notied the link but we need the PSOC Creator mentioned above.

We tried using the PSOC 3.0. The program don't show any error but it failed to work when we run the firmware. Same firmware without any changes, it works find with the old PSOC Creator.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There have many improvements been made in Creator 4.0 compared to the lower versions. Not only the user interface is much better now but there have been corrections made to the components to remove bugs. Which device is your customer using? (please exact part number).

Can you provide us with the not-working code so that we all can have a look at all of  the settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file. I will try to find out the reason for not-running. So your customer will get a brand-new revision.

Bob

0 Likes

Hi Bob,

I have create a CASE and the engineer has provide the link to download the old PSOC Creator, Meantime we will till use the old PSOC Creator for the firmware have problem to migrate with higher or latest version 

All the project we are using IC CY8C3866AXI-040. 

We are not able to disclose the customer design. 

Jason

Jason

0 Likes
cwu
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like given Welcome!

Hi

I also Need the PSoC Creator 1.0 Service Pack 2.  We do not use it for a new design.  We need it to verify whether the existing source codes matching the binary in production.

Charles

0 Likes