Missing files

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DvSh_4663776
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi,

I started working with PSOC 6 in creator 4.4. The problem is that no matter what program I want to build, even a program from the examples, I get the same error:

"An internal error occurred in the fitter: (System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C: \ Users \ dvirs \ Documents \ PSoC Creator \ 4.4 \ Examples \ Design01.cydsn \ codegentemp \ bitstream.txt' is denied.)"

"Unable to open the file for writing. Access to the path 'C: \ Users \ dvirs \ Documents \ PSoC Creator \ 4.4 \ Examples \ Design01.cydsn \ codegentemp \ warp_dependencies.txt' is denied."

I saw the answer received at Missing files  but that did not solve my problem.

Anyone have the solution?

Thanks,

Dvir

0 Likes
1 Solution
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Dvir,

The examples in the .zip archive are automatically set to "ReadOnly".

Go the directory where the project is stored.   (In your case: C: \ Users \ dvirs \ Documents \ PSoC Creator \ 4.4 \ Examples \ Design01.cydsn).  Uncheck the "Readonly" attribute for ALL the files in the Design01.cydsn directory.

Then try to change the project.

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Dvir,

The examples in the .zip archive are automatically set to "ReadOnly".

Go the directory where the project is stored.   (In your case: C: \ Users \ dvirs \ Documents \ PSoC Creator \ 4.4 \ Examples \ Design01.cydsn).  Uncheck the "Readonly" attribute for ALL the files in the Design01.cydsn directory.

Then try to change the project.

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes