ERROR WHILE BUILDING THE PROJECT

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
isdhc_4037761
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hello ,

I am currently working on PSOC 4 as well as PSOC 5.

I am stucked while building any project.

I am trying to build UART_TX example code using PSOC 4 as well as PSOC5 LP but the problem is I am not able to build the code and it stucks on Tech Mapping....

Below I am attaching my screen that appears when i am trying to build the project..

Please Provide me any solution as soon as possible ..

It is urgent!!

0 Likes
6 Replies
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

What's the windows version of your PC?

Try to uninstall your existed creator, and download a new version from the below linker:

https://www.cypress.com/products/psoc-creator-integrated-design-environment-ide

Please use the genuine operating system, close all the all the Anti-virus software when you install the new version.

0 Likes

TRIED THE SAME SIR!!! BUT NO SOLUTION

0 Likes

Do you use creator the first time?

What is the windows version of your PC?

Could you try to install the create the IDE in another PC to exclude the install error?

Or you can uninstall the creator 4.2, and try to install the creator 4.1, programming the project, whether it also be stuck?

I think the issue should debug,  not the relationship of question and answer.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Do you try to open other code example, and program it, if you have do it, whether it will have the same issue?

Try to open a empty project, try to program, whether it will have the same issue?

Could you attached your project here?

When you give us the project, don't clean the generated codes, and don't use the archive function, compress it directly.

We will try to program it in my side, to see whether it can be reproduce in other PC, to determine if it caused by your PC.

0 Likes
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

The 'Tech Mapping...'  step only used to generates a resource summary list as follow in *.rpt file, stuck in this step is weird.

------------------------------------------------------------

Technology mapping summary

------------------------------------------------------------

Resource Type                 : Used : Free :  Max :  % Used

============================================================

Digital Clocks                :    1 :    7 :    8 : 12.50 %

Analog Clocks                 :    0 :    4 :    4 :  0.00 %

CapSense Buffers              :    0 :    2 :    2 :  0.00 %

Does this issue happened suddenly, before that did you ever build any PSoC project successful on your PC?  Seems like some key files missed or some key files are not installed successful because of the firewall or anti-virus software on PC, could you check that point?

ScottA_91​ Scott, could you please help give a look at this software issue? Thx

Tech mapping also assigns pins.

Without screen shots, logs, or other details, I'm not going to be much help here.