Upgraded from Creator 4.0 to 4.1.
Several components had to be downloaded.
Uart was one of them.
However, I have several Uarts instanced, but only one gives this error during clean/build
Title: PSoC Creator Error prj.M0072
Unable to add "Uart_xxx" to "PSoC5". (An item of that name already exists.) ...
The same project under 4.0 has no such issues.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I got a similar problem :
* But not with UART but and I2C component I named TWI
Solved it by removing the Generated_Source folder.
More Background information :
- The reason was probably that I renamed this component from 'Twi' to 'TWI'. The directory in the Generated_Source also was still called 'Twi'. After removing the Generated_Source folder everything worked and the dir is now called 'TWI'.
- This TWI component is located inside a library I wrote but that has probably nothing to do with it
- Using PSoC Creator 4.1 Update 1
- Sorry I have the error-generating project version not available