Can anyone tell me what the build error mean?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's the first time I use creator. I copy a project from my colleague computor. It can build successfully in his computor, but turns out to be a lot of errors in my computor. Might it be some setting problem in my creator?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Probably you busted the available flash with your code size. You did not tell what IDE you used, Creator I assume, but which version?

Did you use assembly code and are the errors you took the pictures from of the first errors/warnings?

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Probably you busted the available flash with your code size. You did not tell what IDE you used, Creator I assume, but which version?

Did you use assembly code and are the errors you took the pictures from of the first errors/warnings?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Post the poject here for us to check. It would be easiler that way. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Creator v2.0.  There are two kind of error, which are the two pictures I posted. You know how to fix the error with no space?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Are your using the same version of creator as your friend? how do you copy the project to your computer? Do you archieve the project and copy the archieve? What chip are you using? have you update all the components? Post your project here if possible.   
0 Likes