About setting IDAC gain with GUI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
seaoc_1454951
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

I am using PSoC Creator 4.2.

PSoC 4000 S is specified for the device.

Please tell me how to set the IDAC gain of CSD on the PSoC Creator GUI.

I think that you can set [Low (37.5 nA / bit)] middle [Middle (300 nA / bit)] [High (2.4 u A / bit)] as IDAC gain.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShanmathiN_06
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hello,

Here are the steps to set IDAC gain:

1) In PSoC Creator, navigate to Tools -> Options ->Design Entry-> Component Catalog and enable Param Edit Values

2)Then right click on the Advanced Configuration Tab of CapSense component and click on Show Expression View.

This will open a window. Scroll down to CSD settings and set appropriate gain in Csd0IdacGainV2.

DISCLAIMER: Do not use the expression view for other purposes/change any other parameters, as it may affect the CapSense performance.

Thanks,

Shanmathi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ShanmathiN_06
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hello,

Here are the steps to set IDAC gain:

1) In PSoC Creator, navigate to Tools -> Options ->Design Entry-> Component Catalog and enable Param Edit Values

2)Then right click on the Advanced Configuration Tab of CapSense component and click on Show Expression View.

This will open a window. Scroll down to CSD settings and set appropriate gain in Csd0IdacGainV2.

DISCLAIMER: Do not use the expression view for other purposes/change any other parameters, as it may affect the CapSense performance.

Thanks,

Shanmathi

0 Likes